Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My ABC's

I recently received an email from a friend entitled, " My ABC's." I thought it was cute and wanted to post it on this blog.

A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached
B-BEST FRIEND: My wonderful HUBBY, Hyrum!
C-CAKE OR PIE: Cake, white with raspberry filling.
D-DAY OF CHOICE: Monday night, HOUSE and BONES! Nuff said.
E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS: Wallet, binkie, blankie, children..
F- FAVORITE COLOR: navy blue
G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: gummy worms
H- HOMETOWN: Centerville, Utah
I-INDULGENCES: Scrapbooking, Lofthouse cookies
J-JANUARY OR JULY: July, there is so much more to do. Not to mention, a lot warmer.
K- KMART OR WALMART: Probably Walmart. Not by much though.
L-LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT: My husband, kids, or the gospel.
M- MARRIAGE DATE: September 4, 2003
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 (Jeremy and Betsy) 13 In-law siblings
O-ORANGES OR APPLES: Gala Apples!
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Losing my family.
Q-QUOTES: Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like. ~Author Unknown
R- REASON TO SMILE: Lyllee, Andy and Hyrum
S-SEASON: Fall, I love to see the leaves turn colors. It’s a pretty peaceful time.
T-TV STAR CRUSH: David Boreanaz
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I love taking pictures.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: American Eagle or For Every Scrapbook.
W- WORST HABIT: Eating too much junk food. I know it’s going to come back and expand my rear one day but, who cares right? I’ll say NO tomorrow..
X- XRAY, ULTRASOUND OR MAMMOGRAM: Ultrasound, seeing that little baby growing inside you is just amazing.
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Spaghetti and Breyers Vanilla Ice Cream
Z- ZODIAC: Taurus

No comments: