Friday, March 27, 2009

See ya later, Bro!











We got to spend the day with my brother Jeremy yesterday. He is in the army and his unit has been given orders to go to Afghanistan. His plane was to leave yesterday at noon but, the flight was cancelled because of a small problem with the plane. Luckily for us, that gave us a little more time to spend with him.

We got my sister and her husband, my mom and grandparents together and went out to Sizzler for dinner. Everyone was shocked at how much our little Andy could eat. He had two pieces of pizza, a bread stick, mac and cheese, fries, sprite (a lot of sprite) and an ice cream cone! Jeremy tossed a straw wrapper at me and so, when he wasn't paying attention I threw it back at him right as he was taking a bite of his mashed potatoes. The wrapper went right on the fork and into his mouth instantly! He didn't even know. I was laughing so hard that tears came streaming down my face. He started looking around to see where it went, I was laughing so hard that I squeaked trying to tell him what happened. Well, it didn't take long when he realized there was something weird in those potatoes he had just bit into. We all had a pretty good laugh.

I took Jeremy back to the airport at 10:30 so he could meet up with his unit and fly out at 12:50. I decided that I better take some pictures before he left.
A little belly shot for the rode. lol

Good luck Jer! We'll miss you!

No comments: