Friday, April 19, 2013

Trip to SeaWorld and DisneyLand (October 2012) part one

Every time those "Get-Away-Today" commercials came on the television my kids would beg us to take them to Disneyland "Right Now!!" So, every year for the past four or five years Hyrum and I would start saving up for a trip and then something would happen and we couldn't go. Well, last February I put my foot down. I informed Hyrum THIS was the year and we were going! Of course this wonderful husband of mine said "yes, let's go,"and we started planning.
We left really early and drove straight through and stopped in San Diego. Let me tell you, this is a VERY LONG drive with four kids under SIX!! It started off really well, I packed little special lap tables for the three older ones that had coloring books, crayons, toys, snacks, etc. Half way there, snacks were gone and they were sick of all the coloring too. Luckily, we put in portable DVD players and that saved us for the most part.
Here are some of the pictures from our adventures at Sea World!
























The Kids were excited when they met Elmo and Grover!

No comments: