Samantha decided back in April that she wanted a Straw-bah-bah-bah-berry Shortcake birthday. I love her choice, I remember loving Strawberry Shortcake as a little girl too. This is the cake that I made for her. Samantha loved it! I think it turned out pretty cute.
We invited all of Samantha's grandma's and grandpa's to come celebrate with us!
Our little cuties!
Of course our brother has to make things "interesting" by trying to help our sister blow out the candles! Thanks for the back up Grandma Cats!!
Our birthday girl blowing out her candles.
Here's a few little facts about Samantha:
Weight: 32.8 lbs
Height: 40 inches tall
Shoe Size: 9 1/2Clothing Size: 4/5
Favorite Food: Strawberries
Favorite Movie: Wreck it Ralph
Favorite TV Show: Strawberry Shortcake
Favorite Candy: Caramel
Favorite things to do: Play doctor, take care of your baby dolls, jump on the trampoline and slide down the slide on the playground.
No comments:
Post a Comment