Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day two in Florida

Okay, so I survived my flight and met up with my honey. We took my stuff back to the hotel, and went for a bite to eat. They have this strip mall just down the street from where we are staying. This area is really nice. Hyrum says that a lot of famous and wealthy people live around here. Lucky for us this is a work trip for Hyrum or we would never be able to afford to stay in such a nice area. So anyways we walked down to the check the place out. They have a movie theater, a few restuarants and some crazy expensive stores. The great thing about being in this area is that I don't have to worry about going out and exploring on my own while Hyrum is working. 

 I decided that I would go workout in the little gym they had here in the hotel. Yeah, that was a joke. lol Smallest gym ever, and no ventilation at all. So, I went outside for a little jog. This place is really beautiful.



I ended up jogging over six miles this morning, which called for a really big nap after I got back. All of it was totally worth it though, it is just beautiful!

No comments: