Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Andy's first day of Preschool (September)


Andy was so excited for his first day of school, that is, until we pulled up to the building. He started getting really nervous and didn't want to go in. He was supposed to start his tumbling class first and then head over to his preschool class. He refused to get out of the car, until Lyllee offered to take him in to his tumbling class. Lyllee told him it was really fun in there and that Miss Courtney was really nice. That was all Andy needed, his big sister to take his hand and guide him. They walked into tumbling class and he jumped right in!


We waited around for him to finish tumbling class so we could make sure that he wasn't afraid to go into preschool. He had no trouble going into class. He found his seat and started putting beads on a string.


Right before I left, I told Andy to give me a big smile. lol Yep, I think he is going to like school.

No comments: