My uncle invited us to come stay at his cabin over the weekend. Both my siblings and their families were invited to. The drive up was so great, I love the mountains in the fall. All the leaves changing, the crispy air and all the colors. Love it.
The kids had so much fun running around the property exploring everything. At night, they loved sitting by the fire and around bedtime playing up in the loft.
My silly niece Mikayla.My cousin Landon, niece Abby and Lyllee.
This picture turned out kind of weird. The smoke from the fire came in front of Lyllee.
Every time Sami sat down by the fire, she thought it was fun to play in the sand.
The boys had an air soft gun war one morning. Don't they look like serious competitors?
We drove over to Current Creek for some fishing too. It wasn't too eventful except for a few things..
1. My brother in laws first cast sent half of his fishing rod into the water. lol It was soo funny!
2. Sami's hat fell into the water and I ran in after it. My shoes, socks and bottom 6 inches of pants were soaked! I'm thinking the next time that happens, I will just let the currant take it away. Not worth it. lol
3. The biggest catch of the day was Lyllee's fish guts. Yeah.. haha pretty gross.
Lyllee looked like she was a famous person trying to not get noticed by the paparazzi. :)Dad showing Sami how to fish. So cute.
Andy was so happy to finally see how well he did after practicing all week.My brother, his son and my brother in law stayed longer and ended up catching a few fish.
It was a really fun trip. My kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins. I really enjoyed all the super amazing dinners we had (dutch oven peach cobbler, tin foil dinners and dutch oven beans and bbq chicken). I love me some good camping food. uh-huh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment